Tuesday, July 31, 2018

German language 8

Learn German language 8


Intelligent flashcards in PDF files for free download

German language




Download free PDF file from Google drive

GermanPhrasesTape8bw_mod2.pdf


Keyword: freeware, PDF, files, German, flashcards
Title: PDF, freeware, files, German, printable

Paper flashcards save Your sight !!!

 German language


Quote: "... There’s a considerable amount of research on how memory works, as well as a wide range of strategies for improving memory. For example, scientific experiments show that our short-term memory can only hold about 7 pieces on new information at once. So if you’re working on a long list of new vocabulary words, start by breaking it up into smaller chunks, and study one shorter section at a time. Additionally, research also suggests that recall-based study methods are most effective. This means that actively trying to recall information is more effective than simply reviewing information; essentially, self-testing will help you more than re-reading your notes will...."

German language flashcards


Monday, July 30, 2018

German language 7

Learn German language 7


Intelligent flashcards in PDF files for free download

German language




Download free PDF file from Google drive

GermanPhrasesTape7bw_mod2.pdf


Keyword: freeware, PDF, files, German, flashcards
Title: PDF, freeware, files, German, printable

Paper flashcards save Your sight !!!

 German language


Quote: "... Memory is a critical part of any kind of studying, and effective memorization is strongly correlated with success in foreign language classes. But if you’re not “good at” memorizing things, don’t despair! Although people often think of memory as a fixed quality, it’s actually a skill that you can improve through deliberate practice...."

German language flashcards


Sunday, July 29, 2018

German language 6

Learn German language 6


Intelligent flashcards in PDF files for free download

German language



Download free PDF file from Google drive

GermanPhrasesTape6bw_mod2.pdf


Keyword: freeware, PDF, files, German, flashcards
Title: PDF, freeware, files, German, printable

Paper flashcards save Your sight !!!

 German language


Quote: "... Studying a new language involves learning a LOT of material, so you’ll want to use your study time as effectively as possible. According to research in educational and cognitive psychology, one of the most effective learning strategies is distributed practice. This concept has two main components: spacing, which is breaking study time up into multiple small sessions, and separation, which means spreading those sessions out over time...."

German language flashcards


Friday, July 27, 2018

German language 5

Learn German language 5


Intelligent flashcards in PDF files for free download

German language



Download PDF file from Google drive

GermanPhrasesTape5bw_mod2.pdf


Keyword: freeware, PDF, files, German, flashcards
Title: PDF, freeware, files, German, printable

Paper flashcards save Your sight !!!

 German language


Quote: "... The thing is, you NEED to make those mistakes. One of the key principles of language learning is all about making errors and then learning from them: this is what review & feedback means. Plus, if you’re not willing to make errors, then the amount of language you produce (your output) goes way down. In other words, being afraid of making a mistake negatively affects two of the three key principles of language learning!..."

German language flashcards


Wednesday, July 25, 2018

German language 4

Learn German language 4


Intelligent flashcards in PDF files for free download

German language



Download PDF file from Google drive

GermanPhrasesTape4bw_mod2.pdf


Keyword: freeware, PDF, files, German, flashcards
Title: PDF, freeware, files, German, printable

Paper flashcards save Your sight !!!

 German language


Quote: "... Sometimes, the biggest challenge to language learning is overcoming our own fears: fear of making a mistake, of saying the wrong thing, of embarrassing yourself, of not being able to find the right word, and so on. This is all perfectly rational: anyone learning a language is going to makes mistakes, and sometimes those mistakes will be very public. ..."

German language flashcards







Tuesday, July 24, 2018

56 Mbytes PDF flashcards

PDF flashcards


German language
German language

Free download 56 Mbytes PDF flashcards in ZIP archive
flashcardspdf.zip

PDF flashcards

Monday, July 23, 2018

German language 3

Learn German language


Intelligent flashcards in PDF files for free download

German language



Download PDF file from Google drive

GermanPhrasesTape3bw_mod2.pdf


Keyword: freeware, PDF, files, German, flashcards
Title: PDF, freeware, files, German, printable

Paper flashcards save Your sight !!!

 German language


Quote: "... Learning a new language involves listening, speaking, reading, writing, sometimes even a new alphabet and writing format. If you focus exclusively on just one activity, the others fall behind. This is actually a common pitfall for language learners. For example, it’s easy to focus on reading comprehension when studying, in part because written language is often readily accessible— for one thing, you have a whole textbook full of it. This is also true of the three key elements: it’s comparatively easy to find input sources (like your textbook) and practice understanding them. But neglecting the other two key principles (output and feedback/review) can slow down language growth. ..."

German language flashcards


Saturday, July 21, 2018

German Language Free

German Language Free


Paper flashcards in PDF - free download

PDF
Download from  http://flashcards.boards.net/

German Language Free

Valery Shmeleff


(c) by Valery Shmeleff

German Language Free


German language

Learn German language


Intelligent flashcards in PDF files for free download

German language



Download PDF file from Google drive

GermanPhrasesTape2bw_mod2.pdf


Keyword: freeware, PDF, files, German, flashcards
Title: PDF, freeware, files, German, printable

Paper flashcards save Your sight !!!

 German language


Quote: "... What you might not know is that there are strategies that can help you study more effectively, so that you make the most of your time and energy. This handout first explains some of the key principles that guide effective language learning, and then describes activities that can help you put these principles into practice. ..."

German language flashcards


Download fukk ZIP archive flashcards from Google Drive -   flashcardspdf.zip   - 56 Mbyte





No preview. Download







Friday, July 20, 2018

German language

Learn German language


Intelligent flashcards in PDF files for free download

German language



Download PDF file from Google drive

GermanPhrasesTape1bw_mod2.pdf


Keyword: freeware, PDF, files, German, flashcards
Title: PDF, freeware, files, German, printable

Paper flashcards save Your sight !!!

 German language


Quote: "... Learning a language is a complex, time-intensive task that requires dedication, persistence, and hard work. If you’re reading this, then you probably already know that. ..."

German language flashcards


Tuesday, July 17, 2018

German language free

Learn German language


Intelligent flashcards in PDF files for free download

German language


Download PDF file from Google drive

DeutscheLanguageFlashcard1.pdf


flashcardspdf.zip - full PDF flashcards archive - 56 Mbyte in ZIP file. Download from Google Drive


Keyword: freeware, PDF, files, German, flashcards
Title: PDF, freeware, files, German, printable

Paper flashcards save Your sight !!!

 German language


Quote: "... Learning a language is a complex, time-intensive task that requires dedication, persistence, and hard work. If you’re reading this, then you probably already know that. ..."

German language flashcards


Monday, July 16, 2018

German Flashcards free

German language flashcards 1


Intelligent flashcards in PDF files for free download

German language


Download PDF file from Google drive

AdvGermanPhrasesTape1bw.pdf


Keyword: freeware, PDF, files, German, flashcards
Title: PDF, freeware, files, German, printable

Paper flashcards save Your sight !!!

Quote: "... Use these tools to create a strategic study plan that helps your language skills grow ..."

German language flashcards


Sunday, July 15, 2018

German language

Learn German language 5


Intelligent flashcards in PDF files for free download

German language



Download PDF file from Google drive

GermanPhrasesTape5bw_mod2.pdf


Keyword: freeware, PDF, files, German, flashcards
Title: PDF, freeware, files, German, printable

Paper flashcards save Your sight !!!

 German language


Quote: "... The thing is, you NEED to make those mistakes. One of the key principles of language learning is all about making errors and then learning from them: this is what review & feedback means. Plus, if you’re not willing to make errors, then the amount of language you produce (your output) goes way down. In other words, being afraid of making a mistake negatively affects two of the three key principles of language learning!..."

German language flashcards


German language 8

Learn German language 8


Intelligent flashcards in PDF files for free download

German language




Download free PDF file from Google drive

GermanPhrasesTape8bw_mod2.pdf


flashcardspdf.zip - full PDF flashcards archive - 56 Mbyte in ZIP file. Download from Google Drive


Keyword: freeware, PDF, files, German, flashcards
Title: PDF, freeware, files, German, printable

Paper flashcards save Your sight !!!

 German language


Quote: "... There’s a considerable amount of research on how memory works, as well as a wide range of strategies for improving memory. For example, scientific experiments show that our short-term memory can only hold about 7 pieces on new information at once. So if you’re working on a long list of new vocabulary words, start by breaking it up into smaller chunks, and study one shorter section at a time. Additionally, research also suggests that recall-based study methods are most effective. This means that actively trying to recall information is more effective than simply reviewing information; essentially, self-testing will help you more than re-reading your notes will...."

German language flashcards


German language 4

Learn German language 4


Intelligent flashcards in PDF files for free download

German language



Download PDF file from Google drive

GermanPhrasesTape4bw_mod2.pdf


Keyword: freeware, PDF, files, German, flashcards
Title: PDF, freeware, files, German, printable

Paper flashcards save Your sight !!!

 German language


Quote: "... Sometimes, the biggest challenge to language learning is overcoming our own fears: fear of making a mistake, of saying the wrong thing, of embarrassing yourself, of not being able to find the right word, and so on. This is all perfectly rational: anyone learning a language is going to makes mistakes, and sometimes those mistakes will be very public. ..."

German language flashcards


German languages flashcards 2

German language flashcards 2


Intelligent flashcards in PDF files for free download

German flashcards


Download PDF file from Google drive

AdvGermanPhrasesTape2bw.pdf


Keyword: freeware, PDF, files, German, flashcards
Title: PDF, freeware, files, German, printable

Paper flashcards save Your vision !!!

Quote: "...See, some concepts or ideas are too complex to be encapsulated in one question. These kinds of concepts need to be broken down into multiple questions in order to be studied well using flash cards..."

German language flashcards


Saturday, July 14, 2018

German language flashcards

German language flashcards 3


Intelligent flashcards in PDF files for free download

German flashcards


Download PDF file from Google drive

AdvGermanPhrasesTape3bw.pdf


Keyword: freeware, PDF, files, German, flashcards
Title: PDF, freeware, files, German, printable

Paper flashcards save Your vision !!!

Quote: "...See, some concepts or ideas are too complex to be encapsulated in one question. These kinds of concepts need to be broken down into multiple questions in order to be studied well using flash cards..."

German language flashcards


Thursday, July 12, 2018

German language flashcards 4

German language flashcards 4


Intelligent flashcards in PDF files for free download

German flashcards


Download PDF file from Google drive

AdvGermanPhrasesTape4bw.pdf


Keyword: freeware, PDF, files, German, flashcards
Title: PDF, freeware, files, German, printable

Paper flashcards save Your vision !!!

German language flashcards


Tuesday, July 10, 2018

German language flashcards

German language flashcards 5


Intelligent flashcards in PDF files for free download

German flashcards


Download PDF file from Google drive

AdvGermanPhrasesTape5bw.pdf


Keyword: freeware, PDF, files, German, flashcards
Title: PDF, freeware, files, German, printable

Paper flashcards save Your vision !!!

German language flashcards


Monday, July 9, 2018

German language flashcards

German language flashcards


Intelligent flashcards in PDF files for free download

German flashcards


Download PDF file from Google drive

AdvGermanPhrasesTape6bw.pdf


flashcardspdf.zip - full PDF flashcards archive - 56 Mbyte in ZIP file. Download from Google Drive


Keyword: freeware, PDF, files, German, flashcards
Title: PDF, freeware, files, German, printable

German language flashcards